Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Baseball Trip 3-Sweet Caroline



I hate New York sports franchises. Can't name one that I like. And I reserve a special disdain in my heart for New York baseball teams, having watched the Yankees purchase their way to four world titles in the nineties while the Braves managed a measly one. But living in the worst city for professional sports in the U.S. (Atlanta) I was refreshed at what I saw after bribing, sneaking and fibbing my way into Shea Stadium to catch the last two innings of their contest with the Diamondbacks.. Even though they're the Braves' division rivals and they wear the same colors as the Florida Gators, I had more fun in two innings at a Mets game than nine at the Nationals. Love 'em or hate 'em, New Yorkers at least give a hoot about their sports teams, as this video will attest.

No comments: