Saturday, April 08, 2006

New Song

If you haven't checked it out yet, the link on the right that says "play and download my music" takes you to my purevolume site where you can, guess what, play and download my music. I just uploaded a new version of one of my songs called "How great is your love." If you listen to it and would like to comment about how good or terrible it is, do so either on that site or under this post. I'd love to hear the feedback.

I worked long and hard on this song and produced it on my own computer. It doesn't sound like professional quality, but I think I did okay given the fact that my microphone costs $7 and my software $35. [We won't get into how much I spent on guitars and the piano!] So, if you're tired of reading my writing, get a change of pace by checking out my musical side. I'll be getting back to my China narrative soon, so this will bide the time between Panama and China.

No comments: