Sunday, March 08, 2009

The Right Place

Don't worry. You haven't gone to the wrong place. This is still the blog of Trevor Williams, although it looks a bit different than the black background frequent readers were used to.

For those of you who haven't been here for awhile, don't be afraid to subscribe to the RSS feed, follow me on Twitter, friend me on Facebook, or check out my YouTube videos by clicking the tiles in the sidebar. Also, you can listen to some of my songs and download them from the graphic on the right as well.

I hope to make some improvements to this blog design, most notably a new header, but in the meantime I think this spices things up a bit. This new layout also has a better archiving system and more gadgets to choose from as well. It's a step up that didn't require a full-on switch from Google's Blogger to Wordpress.

No comments: