Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Shanghai

Although I've been having a blast here in Shanghai, I haven't been able to share any of my experiences in this venue. This city truly is a business center! Work has reigned, and I've been writing for GlobalAtlanta rather than myself. Rest assured, there will be plenty of personal content associated with this trip to share here. I've already had some great experiences on my fifth excursion to China. But for now, you'll have to sift through the articles on GlobalAtlanta, to find out what I've been up to. And these aren't even chronicling half of what's gone on here, both with the Georgia delegation, and in my own experience.

Read my article about the launch of the Delta flight here. Another one about the festivities here is soon to come.

Also, I have a GlobalAtlanta blog with links to videos we took at the opening ceremony.

Photo: I finally got to meet Gov. Sonny Perdue. Strange that it had to happen on this side of the world.

No comments: